This once-a-year study of businesses gives a comprehensive search at developments in employer-sponsored wellness protection, such as premiums, personnel contributions, value-sharing provisions, present premiums, wellness packages, and employer tactics. The 2021 study bundled 1,686 interviews with non-federal community and private companies.
Annual premiums for employer-sponsored relatives overall health protection arrived at $22,221 this 12 months, up 4% from past calendar year, with personnel on regular spending $5,969 toward the value of their coverage. The regular deductible among the protected workers in a system with a basic once-a-year deductible is $1,669 for one protection. Fifty-eight per cent of tiny companies and 99% of huge firms supply health and fitness added benefits to at least some of their personnel, with an overall offer fee of 59%. This year’s report also seems at variations employers produced to their health and fitness advantages due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Study results are introduced in quite a few formats, which includes a entire report with downloadable tables on a selection of matters, a summary of results, and an article published in the journal Health Affairs.
- A information launch saying the publication of the 2021 Employer Wellbeing Benefits Survey is out there.
SUMMARY OF Findings
- The Summary of Findings supplies an overview of the 2021 survey outcomes and is accessible under the Summary of Findings tab.
- The finish Employer Health and fitness Rewards Study report features above 200 exhibits and is available under the Report tab. The “Report” tab consists of 13 individual sections. Users can view every single portion separately or down load the part displays from the proper facet of the respective segment website page.
Overall health AFFAIRS
- A recording of a Nov. 10 world-wide-web briefing highlighting crucial results from the 2021 report will be accessible.
- Far more than 20 overview slides from the 2021 Employer Health and fitness Positive aspects Study are available as a slideshow.
- Standard glitches for chosen estimates are offered in the Technological Supplement below.
- Employer Health and fitness Gains Surveys from 1998–2020 are available here. Make sure you take note that historic survey experiences have not been revised with methodological alterations.
- Scientists may ask for a general public use dataset by going to Contact Us and choosing “TOPIC: Wellness Prices.”